The ones who make impossible tasks look easy and fun.
Let’s take a closer look at their superpower!
• juggling multiple tasks and keeping everyone moving in the right direction(not to let anything crash and burn)
• hoping that no one in the audience notices when things don’t go exactly as planned!
• blending together different ingredients (team members, resources, timelines) to create a successful project.
• sometimes you have to adjust the recipe on the fly when things don’t turn out quite right.
3️⃣ traffic cop
• directing people and resources to keep the project moving forward, even when everyone else wants to go in different directions.
• without a cape, using their superpowers of organization and persuasion to get things done on time and on budget.
5️⃣ weather forecaster
- predicting which way the winds of change will blow and adjusting the sails of the project accordingly.
- sometimes you have to be prepared for unexpected storms and surprises.
While they play a different role at different times, the key measures are as below:
✅ On-time delivery
✅ Quality of deliverables
✅ Team( + Stakeholder) satisfaction
✅ Business impact
Ultimately, the success of a project is often measured by the impact it has on the organization.
And in that -